Nothing says “happy holidays” like the perfect gift. With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s time to make a list and check it twice! Despite all the seasonal cheer and time with loved ones, the art of gift-giving can be stressful. So, to make things easier, we’ve rounded up a list of the top 2019 must-have beauty gifts. Consider this your cheat sheet to help wow that beauty-lover in your life!
Be sure to schedule your holiday hair appointments early; before the chairs are full! Call for Appointment: (561) 330-8760
The Gift of Glam
Give the gift of beauty with limited edition festive collections and exclusive gift sets. Nothing says “happy holidays” like enough beauty products to last all 2020! Here are our favorite beauty advent calendars that give the gift of glam.
1. Dr. Barbara Sturm: Treat yourself or gift this 24-product advent calendar from celebrity-favorite skincare brand, Dr. Barbara Sturm.
Available: Sephora.com, $495
2. Diptyque: If you live for collecting miniature candles, eau de toilette, eau de parfum and skincare products, then this advent calendar is for you.
Available: Diptyqueparis.com, $425
3. Birchbox: Gift 12 days worth of Birchbox beauty goodies and a few surprises from brands like Tarte, Brigeo, Benefit, and more.
Available: Birchbox.com, $40
Holiday Hair Must-Haves
December Only: Grab your must-have holiday gifts and save 10% on ALL Oribe products!
1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights).
Available: Bond Street Salon, Delray Beach FL, $46 + 10% OFF
2. Oribe Gel Sérum: Forget what you know about gel. This magical, gold-flecked potion with active moisturizing agents brings sophisticated hold with shine rather than stiffness. Gorgeous.
Available: Bond Street Salon, Delray Beach FL, $65 + 10% OFF
3. Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil: This luxuriously light oil absorbs instantly to restore hair to its prime. Works wonders on dry, damaged and color-treated hair…Liquid gold.
Available: Bond Street Salon, Delray Beach FL, $55 + 10% OFF
Give the gift of self-care! Here are our 3 favorite #SelfCare products to help your loved one practice self-care while staying in or going out. Be sure to incorporate these self-care beauty must-haves into your Sunday routine.
1. Sephora Sheet Masks: Sheet mask like you mean it! Ten masks to get you through the first ten #SelfCareSundays of 2020.
Available: Sephora.com, $48
2. Byredo: A gift as practical as it is chic: a rose-scented hand soap and cream from Byredo.
Available: Nordstrom.com, $135
3. BeautyBio: This at-home microneedling set is the perfect gift for that one friend who is always trying new in-office treatments and beauty gadgets.
Available: Neimanmarcus.com, $249
Bond Street Salon is a full-service hair salon. Our internationally trained stylists provide the latest cut & style to full highlights or balayage. We provide a luxury salon experience that is customized to your unique needs. Healthy hair is our priority and we use only the finest treatments + conditioning products. Schedule your appointment today + stock up on your haircare essentials: Bond Street Salon, Delray Beach FL (561) 330-8760